The first player places their top card, face up, in front of them.
• Each player then takes turns to do the same, keeping their piles separate from each other.
• If you spot two matching cards shout ‘Snap!’ and collect both of the piles with matching cards on top. Add these cards to the bottom of your pile.
• If you spot two crocodiles, you must keep quiet, but ‘snap’ your arms together instead. The first player to do this gets to collect all the face up cards to add to their pile.
• When you have played your last card you are out of the game.
• The winner is the last player with cards in play.